Suburban Appeal (n): A solid combination of negotiating expertise, market knowledge, and innovative strategies that consistently produce exceptional results for our clients.
When You Pick Suburban Appeal...
- You will be building a relationship with Attorney Joseph Menges and our professionals.
- You are choosing to have a licensed and qualified attorney represent you in your quest to reduce your tax liability.
How We Work To Lower Your Taxes
1. When you receive your assessment and you think it is too high, contact us immediately. Each township has a deadline.
2. We will conduct a thorough analysis of your assessment, check your documents for errors, and missing information.
3. If we find for any reason that you are paying too much, we will file on Assessment Appeal on your behalf for NO additional charge unless we win!
We Offer Our Property Tax Appeal Services In Lake County, Cook County, & Mchenry County of Illinois
Lake County Townships Include:
Antioch, Fremont, Newport, Waukegan, Avon, Grant, Shields, West Deerfield, Benton, Lake Villa, Vernon, Zion, Cuba, Libertyville, Warren, Ela, Moraine, Wauconda
Don't Ignore Your Property Assessment!
We Can Lower Your Taxes
We Look Forward To Working With You & Saving You Money!
Suburban Appeal Inc. is a division of Menges, Attorney at Law, P.C.
Menges, Attorney at Law, P.C. provides law services focusing on real estate home closings, business real estate transactions, tenant/landlord disputes, contract litigation, and estate planning.
Click here to be taken to the Menges, Attorney at Law, P.C. website.