Property Tax Appeal Law Firm
- Suburban Appeal Inc is a property tax appeal law firm that provides comprehensive property assessment reviews and appeals, which help to minimize our client’s property tax liability.
- Suburban Appeal is one of the few property tax appeal companies owned and operated by an Illinois Licensed Attorney, Joseph M. Menges.
- Suburban Appeal Inc. is a division of his law practice, Menges, Attorney at Law, P.C.
- This gives you protection of complying with the new Lake County Board of Review rules in which an attorney must represent individuals for tax appeals.
- We currently serve Lake County, McHenry County, Cook County and other surrounding counties.
To Minimize Our Client's Property Tax Liability
We employ the pursuit of fair and equitable assessments based on thorough analysis of existing market conditions, comparison analysis of property assessments on similar properties, and aggressive appeals of any excessive or inequitable assessments.
Additionally, the consultants that are available to Suburban Appeal Inc. have extensive experience with property tax appeals and know how the process works.
Suburban Appeal Inc. was founded upon the core belief that success is formed by long-term positive relationships.
We strive to earn the trust of our clients through professional performance, dedication, and integrity.
Every attorney and consultant at Suburban Appeal Inc. maintains positive relationships with local appraisers, assessors, and their staff.
Our consultants are respected by their peers for their experience, expertise, honesty, and dedication.
We are humbled our clients have referred us to their friends and family time and time again.
Attorney Joseph M. Menges
Joseph has worked diligently to help residents and business owners reduce their property taxes. Opening his law firm in 2013, Joseph handles a substantial amount of property tax appeals.
He has gained additional experience through handling various litigation and real estate transactions for clients in Lake, Cook, McHenry, and other collar counties.
Joseph established his experience as Supreme Court 711 intern at the Lake County States’ Attorneys’ Office on two separate occasions. During that experience he conducted several DUI trials and Statutory Summary Suspension Hearings. This has given Joseph a base of knowledge that he brings to every property tax appeal hearing he handles.
Joseph M. Menges is from Lake County, IL, attended Lake Zurich High School, received a Bachelor's degree from Indiana University Bloomington, and graduated from John Marshall Law School in Chicago with a Certificate in Trial Advocacy.
- Lake County Bar Association
- The Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ela Township Electoral Board (January 2013)
- Lake Zurich Area Chamber of Commerce Treasurer 2022-present