Appealing Property Taxes
We Will Process Your Assessment Appeal From Start To Finish
After we conduct a thorough review of your property assessment and documents, we will be able to determine if an appeal would be in your best interest.
If it is, we will be able to file an assessment appeal on your behalf. This will be of no additional charge to you unless we win the case.
It is important to keep in mind that your appeal must be filed before your township's appeal deadline. Each township has a different deadline and they must be followed. If you file past the deadline, you paperwork and appeal will not be processed.
It is important to reach out to us as soon as possible when you receive your property tax assessment to allow sufficient time to assess and appeal your case to your own township.
Appealing property taxes doesn't have to be overwhelming with Menges, Attorney at Law, P.C. We are here to serve you and save you money.
Your Property Tax Assessment Appeal
A Licensed Illinois Attorney will:
- Engage in informal negotiations with the local assessing authorities
- Process formal appeal filings to the local board of review
- Prepare your case & present it to the local board for review
- If we win your appeal, we receive 35.0% of your savings.
- Our rates only apply to the first year's tax savings. We believe that if you save on your property taxes you should actually see savings. Many other firms bill you for multiple years costing you over and over
For Example: If our company saves you $1000 on your tax bill, you would only pay $400.00.That’s $50 for the initial review and then $350.00 for the tax savings for one year only. All future savings are yours to keep!
If you would like to discuss any of our services in more detail, please call us at (847) 457 - 1840 or fill out our Contact Form to be connected with a licensed Illinois attorney from Suburban Appeal Inc.